12 lowfat vanilla wafer cookies
8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg white
1 tsp. vanilla
4 cups diced fresh pineapple (about 1 medium pineapple)
1/4 cup sugar
12 maraschino cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Insert paper liners into a standard 12-cup muffin tin. Place, 1 cookie in the bottom of each liner.
2. With an electric mixer, in a large bowl beat cream cheeses on low speed until creamy. Add sugar, egg, egg white and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spoon into muffin cups two-thirds full.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then refrigerate to set.
4. Meanwhile, for topping, in a medium pan combine pineapple, sugar and 1 teaspoon water. Cook, over medium heat, stir frequently, 20 minutes, or until pineapple is soft and syrupy. Let cool completely.
5. Spoon pineapple topping evenly on each tartlet, top with a cherry, and serve.
- See more at: http://creationhealth.com/Recipes/Recipes-View/id/233?returnUrl=http://creationhealth.com/Default.aspx?TabId=160#sthash.fqkqbKPq.dpuf